=?UTF-8?Q?Mikael_Kjellstr=c3=b6m?= <mikael.kjellst...@mksoft.nu> writes:
> Yes, it's getting long in the tooth.  I will upgrade the NetBSD 7
> (sidewinder) to 9.2.
> And I will also upgrade loach to 12.x if that's the version that is
> needed the most.
> I will upgrade conchuela to DragonFlyBSD 6.0.
> I will remove the 5.9 (curculio) and upgrade the 6.5 (morepork) to 6.9.

+1 to all of that except retiring curculio.  That one has shown us issues
we've not seen on other animals (recent examples at [1][2]), so unless
you're feeling resource-constrained I'd vote for keeping it going.

                        regards, tom lane

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/ypadf9r5ajbdo...@paquier.xyz
[2]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/caa4ek1+uw1ugdhdz-hwmhmen76mkp7njebotzn4uwbymjay...@mail.gmail.com