On Monday, November 15, 2021, David G. Johnston <david.g.johns...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> If the only motivation for this is "feature completion" - since we have so
> many other \d commands already implemented - I say we should pass.

If anything, doing this for triggers would be a much better feature.

The other missing listing then would be columns.  I would rather add both
columns and constraints, or neither.  And add triggers regardless as their
combination of rarity and performance impact makes having them listable on
a \d command would be beneficial.

I also noticed that the “\dd” command would need to be modified (and maybe
deprecated if we actually do simply provide a listing for object type).

David J.