On 07.10.21 14:03, Florin Irion wrote:
I adjusted a bit the code and configured my mail client to
send patch attachments appropiately(hopefully). :)

So here is my second version.

Committed.

I made two notable changes: I renamed the function, since it looked like EmitWarningsOnPlaceholders() but was doing something not analogous. Also, you had in your function

    strncmp(varName, var->name, varLen)

probably copied from EmitWarningsOnPlaceholders(), but unlike there, we want to compare the whole string here, and this would potentially do something wrong if there were a GUC setting that was a substring of the name of another one.