On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 7:21 AM Bharath Rupireddy <
bharath.rupireddyforpostg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here's the documentation v1 patch that I've come up with. Please review it.
>
> There's a typo:
+   To run an arbitrary TAP test set, run <command>vcregress
taptest</command>
+   comamnd. For example, use the following command for running subcription
TAP
+   tests:
s/comamnd/command/

But also the wording, I like better what vcregress prints as help, so
something like:
+   You can use <command>vcregress taptest TEST_DIR</command> to run an
+   arbitrary TAP test set, where TEST_DIR is a required argument pointing
+   the directory where the tests reside. For example, use the following
+   command for running the subcription TAP tests:

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha