On 15.12.21 20:58, Florian Koch wrote:
I realized that the output of "\df+ func_name" has a formatting problem when a lot of arguments are used. The field 'Arguments data types' gets very long and destroys the whole formatting in the console. The field 'Source code' is most of the time multi-line and I thought that the output for the field 'Arguments data
types' could also be multiline with one line for each argument.

That's a reasonable idea. I wonder if it would work in general. If someone had a C function (so no source code) with three arguments, they might be annoyed if it now displayed as three lines by default.