On 12.01.22 19:49, Tom Lane wrote:
Anyway, getting back to the point: I think we should notify the
owners ASAP and set a 30-day deadline.  We should try to get this
done before the March CF starts, so it's too late for a 60-day
grace period.  In any case, the worst-case scenario for an owner
is to disable --with-python until they have time to do an upgrade,
so it doesn't seem like a month is a big problem.

Sure, let's do that. I don't have a buildfarm animal these days, so I'm not on that list, so it would be great if you could do that