Hi,

On Sun, Feb 06, 2022 at 01:36:07PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:

> The buildfarm client v14 has been
> released on the 29th of January, which means that we are good to go.

I didn't follow that thread closely, but if having the latest buildfarm client
version installed is a hard requirement this will likely be a problem.  First,
there was no email to warn buildfarm owners that a new version is available,
and even if there was I doubt that every owner would have updated it since.
Especially since this is the lunar new year period, so at least 2 buildfarm
owners (me included) are on holidays since last week.