On Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 10:00:00AM +0300, Alexander Lakhin wrote:
> Could you please confirm before committing the patchset that it fixes
> the bug #16527 [1]? Or maybe I could check it?
> (Original patch proposed by Daria doesn't cover that case, but if the
> patch going to be improved, probably it's worth fixing that bug too.)

I have not directly checked, but that looks like the same issue to
me.  By the way, I was waiting for an updated patch set, based on the
review provided upthread:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/Yg8MPrV49/9us...@paquier.xyz

And it seems better to group everything in a single commit as the same
areas are touched.
--
Michael