On 25.03.22 14:32, Tom Lane wrote:
Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentr...@enterprisedb.com> writes:
On 24.03.22 22:57, David Rowley wrote:
Also, I'm quite keen to see this work make it into v15.  Do you think
you'll get time to do that? Thanks for working on it.

My thinking right now is to wait for the PG16 branch to open and then
consider putting it in early.

+1.  However, as noted by David (and I think I made similar points awhile
ago), the patch could still use a lot of mop-up work.  It'd be prudent to
continue working on it so it will actually be ready to go when the branch
is made.

The v5 patch was intended to address all the comments you made in your Feb. 14 mail. I'm not aware of any open issues from that.