On 06.04.22 11:55, Victor Wagner wrote:
And found out that versions 10-13 produce a lot of warnings about
deprecated OpenSSL functions.

I've found discussion about  this problem

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/FEF81714-D479-4512-839B-C769D2605F8A%40yesql.se

and commit 4d3db13621be64fbac2faf which fixes problem in the 14
version and above. (it seems to me that declaring wish to use outdated
API is ugly workaround, but anyway it works)

But this commit seems not to be backpatched to versions 13-10.

As was discussed in that thread, we don't actually have precise knowledge of what OpenSSL versions we support in versions before PG13. So backpatching this could alter or break things that worked before.

It seems easier to just disable deprecation warnings if you don't want to see them.