*From:*Alexander Korotkov [mailto:a.korot...@postgrespro.ru]
*Sent:* Monday, April 9, 2018 11:22 PM
*To:* Shinoda, Noriyoshi <noriyoshi.shin...@hpe.com>
*Cc:* PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers@lists.postgresql.org>; Teodor Sigaev <teo...@sigaev.ru>; Peter Geoghegan <p...@bowt.ie>; Jeff Janes <jeff.ja...@gmail.com>; Anastasia Lubennikova <a.lubennik...@postgrespro.ru>
*Subject:* Re: WIP: Covering + unique indexes.

Hi!

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 5:07 PM, Shinoda, Noriyoshi <noriyoshi.shin...@hpe.com <mailto:noriyoshi.shin...@hpe.com>> wrote:

    I tested this feature and found a document shortage in the columns added to
    the pg_constraint catalog.
    The attached patch will add the description of the 'conincluding' column to
    the manual of the pg_constraint catalog.

Thank you for pointing this!

I think we need more wordy explanation here.  My proposal is attached.

------
Alexander Korotkov
Postgres Professional: http://www.postgrespro.com <http://www.postgrespro.com/>
The Russian Postgres Company