Thanks to everyone, this part is pushed. I will waiting a bit before pushing topic-stater patch to have a time to look on buildfarm.

Alvaro, could you add a comment to CompareIndexInfo() to clarify why it doesn't compare indoptions (like DESC/ASC etc)? It doesn't matter for uniqueness of index but changes an order and it's not clear at least for me why we don't pay attention for that.

In attached path I did:
1) fix a bug in CompareIndexInfo() which checks opfamily for including column
2) correct size for all vectors
3) Add assertion in various places to be sure that we don't try to use including column as key column 4) per Peter Geoghegan idea add a error message if somebody adds options to include column instead silently ignore it.

--
Teodor Sigaev                                   E-mail: teo...@sigaev.ru
                                                   WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/