Hi Hackers,

> Therefore, this leads to the failure for the assert that can check
> the consistency that when one sub transaction modifies the catalog,
> its top transaction should be marked so as well.
>
> I feel we need to remember the relationship between top transaction and sub
> transaction
> in the serialized snapshot even before changing catalog at decoding
> RUNNING_XACT,
> so that we can keep track of the association after the restart. What do you
> think ?

PSA patch that fixes the failure.
This adds pairs of sub-top transactions to the SnapBuild, and it will be
serialized and restored.
The pair will be checked when we mark the ReorderBufferTXN as
RBTXN_HAS_CATALOG_CHANGES.

Thanks to off-list discussion with Osumi-san.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED