On Fri, Sep 9, 2022 at 6:18 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Updated the patch accordingly.

I have created two xacts each with savepoints and after your patch,
the record will show xacts/subxacts information as below:

rmgr: Standby     len (rec/tot):     74/    74, tx:          0, lsn:
0/014AC238, prev 0/014AC1F8, desc: RUNNING_XACTS nextXid 733
latestCompletedXid 726 oldestRunningXid 727; 2 xacts: 729 727; 4
subxacts: 730 731 728 732

There is no way to associate which subxacts belong to which xact, so
will it be useful, and if so, how? I guess we probably don't need it
here because the describe records just display the record information.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.