Hi all,

I have modified the PostgreSQL source code for my project implementation.
In the modified code, I am calling query_planner function several times
while I am inside the grouping planner function.

As the number of executions increase I have noticed memory leaks in the
code. I have pinpointed it to be inside the query_planner, using the
heaptrack tool. But, I am unable to figure out the exact location of it.

I would appreciate if any body can tell me, has anyone else observed memory
leaks in query_planner function, however small it might be (even in Bytes).
Because in my case I think there are small leaks which increase as the
number of calls to query_planner are huge in my implementation. (You can
assume that I have not modified query_planner function.)

Thanks,
Gourav