On 04.10.22 05:25, Andres Freund wrote:
I've attached a revised version of the xml-tools dependency wrapper (0001):
Cleanups, minor error handling improvements, and bit of comment polishing. I'd
welcome review. But as it fixes a build-dependency bug / FIXME, I'm planning
to push it relatively soon otherwise.

0002 fixes libpq's .pc file (static dependencies didn't show up anymore) and
AIX compilation. AIX doesn't yet support link_whole (support was merged into
meson yesterday though). On the way it also improves comments and a bit of
generic infrastructure.  The price for now is that the static libpq is built
separately from the shared one, not reusing any objects. I felt that the
complexity of reusing the objects isn't worth it for now.

Peter, it'd be great if you could have a look at 0002.

0003 mirrors the setup of libpq to the various ecpg libraries. This is a
prerequisite to adding resource files.

0004 adds the resource files

These patches look ok to me.