(2018/04/26 2:59), Robert Haas wrote:
On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 10:19 PM, Amit Langote
<langote_amit...@lab.ntt.co.jp>  wrote:
I tried to do that.  So, attached are two patches.

1. Fix for ExecInitPartitionInfo to use the right RT index to pass to
    InitResultRelInfo

2. v5 of the patch to fix the bug of foreign partitions

Thoughts?

Are you splitting this into 2 patches here because there are 2
separate issues?  If so, what are those issues?  There seem to be a
bunch of interrelated changes here but I haven't seen a clear
explanation of which ones are needed for which reasons.

As I said in an earlier email, I'm wondering if it would be better to leave that for another patch for PG12.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita