On 13.10.22 07:23, Andres Freund wrote:
0005: meson: Add PGXS compatibility

    The actual meson PGXS compatibility. Plenty more replacements to do, but
    suffices to build common extensions on a few platforms.

    What level of completeness do we want to require here?

I have tried this with a few extensions.  Seems to work alright.  I don't
think we need to overthink this.  The way it's set up, if someone needs
additional variables set, they can easily be added.

Yea, I am happy enough with it now that the bulk is out of src/meson.build and
strip isn't set to an outright wrong value.

How are you planning to proceed with this? I thought it was ready, but it hasn't moved in a while.