Hi,

On 1/21/23 06:31, Andres Freund wrote:
I pushed the int64-ification commits.

Great. I started rebasing.

One thing I was wondering about: why did you chose to use a signed instead of an unsigned 64-bit integer for the ticks?
If you have time to look at the pg_test_timing part, it'd be
appreciated. That's a it larger, and nobody looked at it yet. So I'm a bit
hesitant to push it.
I haven't yet pushed the pg_test_timing (nor it's small prerequisite)
patch.

I've attached those two patches. Feel free to include them in your series if
you want, then the CF entry (and thus cfbot) makes sense again...
I'll include them in my new patch set and also have a careful look at them.

--
David Geier
(ServiceNow)