On 12.01.23 20:11, Devrim Gündüz wrote:
On Thu, 2023-01-12 at 13:35 -0500, Joe Conway wrote:
To be clear, I am completely in agreement with you about removing the
symlink. I just wanted to be sure Devrim was alerted because I knew
he  had a strong opinion on this topic ;-)

Red Hat's own packages, thus their users may be unhappy about that,
too. They also call postmaster directly.

Devrim,

Apart from your concerns, it appears there is consensus for making this change. The RPM packaging scripts can obviously be fixed easily for this. Do you have an objection to making this change?