On Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 9:23 AM Corey Huinker <corey.huin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Unfortunately, there is a fail in FreeBSD
>> https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6466749487382528
>>
>> Maybe, this patch is need to be rebased?
>>

> That failure is in postgres_fdw, which this code doesn't touch.
>
> I'm not able to get to
> /tmp/cirrus-ci-build/build/testrun/postgres_fdw-running/regress/regression.out
>  - It's not in either of the browseable zip files and the 2nd zip file isn't
> downloadable, so it's hard to see what's going on.

Yeah, that'd be our current top flapping CI test[1].  These new
"*-running" tests (like the old "make installcheck") are only enabled
in the FreeBSD CI task currently, so that's why the failures only show
up there.  I see[2] half a dozen failures of the "fdw_retry_check"
thing in the past ~24 hours.

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20221209001511.n3vqodxobqgscuil%40awork3.anarazel.de
[2] http://cfbot.cputube.org/highlights/regress.html