On 3/28/23 12:41 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 07:08:51PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
The patch has one mistake: PG_STAT_GET_XACT_FUNCENTRY_FLOAT8_MS does
not need a slash on its last line or it would include the next, empty
line.  This could lead to mistakes (no need to send a new patch just
for that).

Adjusted that, and the rest was fine after a second look, so applied.
It looks like we are done for now with this thread, so I have marked
it as committed in the CF app.

Thanks for having corrected the mistake and applied the patch!

Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases