At Wed, 29 Mar 2023 12:09:08 +0900 (JST), Kyotaro Horiguchi
<horikyota....@gmail.com> wrote in
> timeing perfectly. I think we might accidentally add a reload
> timing. In that case, the assumption could break. In most cases, I
> think we use snapshotting in various ways to avoid unintended variable
> changes. (And I beilieve the analyze code also does that.)

Okay, I was missing the following code.

autovacuum.c:2893
                /*
                 * If any of the cost delay parameters has been set
individually for
                 * this table, disable the balancing algorithm.
                 */
                tab->at_dobalance =
                        !(avopts && (avopts->vacuum_cost_limit > 0 ||
                                                 avopts->vacuum_cost_delay >
0));

So, sorry for the noise. I'll review it while this into cnosideration.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center