Hello Amit and Zhijie,

28.04.2023 05:51, Amit Kapila wrote:
On Wed, Apr 26, 2023 at 4:11 PM Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)
<houzj.f...@fujitsu.com> wrote:
I think the problem is that it tried to release locks in
logicalrep_worker_onexit() before the initialization of the process is complete
because this callback function was registered before the init phase. So I think
we
can add a conditional statement before releasing locks. Please find an attached
patch.
Alexander, does the proposed patch fix the problem you are facing?
Sawada-San, and others, do you see any better way to fix it than what
has been proposed?

Yes, the patch definitely fixes it.
Maybe some other onexit actions can be skipped in the non-normal mode,
but the assert-triggering LockReleaseAll() not called now.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Alexander