Hi,

On 8/8/23 7:01 AM, shveta malik wrote:
On Mon, Aug 7, 2023 at 3:17 PM Drouvot, Bertrand
<bertranddrouvot...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

On 8/4/23 1:32 PM, shveta malik wrote:
On Fri, Aug 4, 2023 at 2:44 PM Drouvot, Bertrand
<bertranddrouvot...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 7/28/23 4:39 PM, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:

Agreed. That is why in v10,v11 patches, we have different infra for
sync-slot worker i.e. it is not relying on "logical replication
background worker" anymore.

yeah saw that, looks like the right way to go to me.

Maybe we should start some tests/benchmark with only one sync worker to get
numbers
and start from there?

Yes, we can do that performance testing to figure out the difference
between the two modes. I will try to get some statistics on this.

Great, thanks!

Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases