Apologies. In the previous mail, I mistakenly addressed it to the wrong recipients. Reposted.

On 2023/08/15 14:13, Masahiro Ikeda wrote:
On 2023-08-15 11:48, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
+COMMENT ON DATABASE :current_database IS 'This is a test comment';
-- insert or update in 'pg_shdescription'

I think the current_database should be quoted (see other examples
where using current_database(), e.g. collate.linux.utf8.sql). Also it
would be better to reset the comment after the test.

Thanks! I fixed the issues in the v4 patch.

I'm not sure about others, but I would avoid using the name "current_database" for the variable.

I would just use "database" or "db" instead.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center