Hi,

> This requirement was not documented anywhere and it
> can thus be a surprising error to hit. But it's actually not needed for
> this to be an error, as long as we send the correct RowDescription there
> does not have to be a problem for clients when the result types or
> column counts change.

What if a client has *cached* an old version of RowDescription
and the server changed it to something new and sent resultdata
with the new RowDescription.  Will the client still be able to work
expectly?

I don't hope my concern is right since I didn't go through any of
the drivers in detail, but I hope my concern is expressed correctly.

--
Best Regards
Andy Fan