On 20.11.2023 11:52, Andrei Lepikhov wrote:
On 10/11/2023 16:20, Alena Rybakina wrote:
I added log like that: ERROR: unrecognized node type: 0.
I fixed this issue and added some cosmetic refactoring.
The changes are presented in the or_patch_changes.diff file.

Looking into the patch, I found some trivial improvements (see attachment). Also, it is not obvious that using a string representation of the clause as a hash table key is needed here. Also, by making a copy of the node in the get_key_nconst_node(), you replace the location field, but in the case of complex expression, you don't do the same with other nodes. I propose to generate expression hash instead + prove the equality of two expressions by calling equal().

Thank you! I agree with your changes.