Hi Joe,

In reviewing the 005 patch, I think that when used with FORCE ARRAY, we
should also _imply_ FORCE ROW DELIMITER.  I can't envision a use case where
someone would want to use FORCE ARRAY without also using FORCE ROW
DELIMITER.  I can, however, envision a use case where someone would want
FORCE ROW DELIMITER without FORCE ARRAY, like maybe including into a larger
array.  I definitely appreciate these options and the flexibility that they
afford from a user perspective.

In the test output, will you also show the different variations with FORCE
ARRAY and FORCE ROW DELIMITER => {(false, false), (true, false), (false,
true), (true, true)}?  Technically you've already shown me the (false,
false) case as those are the defaults.

Thanks!