On 28/2/2024 13:53, Tender Wang wrote:
The attached patch is a new version based on v3(not including Andrei's the test case). There is no need to call datumCopy when
isnull is true.

I have not added a new runtime memoryContext so far. Continue to use mstate->tableContext, I'm not sure the memory used of probeslot will affect mstate->mem_limit. Maybe adding a new memoryContext is better. I think I should spend a little time to learn nodeMemoize.c more deeply.
I am curious about your reasons to stay with tableContext. In terms of memory allocation, Richard's approach looks better. Also, You don't need to initialize tts_values[i] at all if tts_isnull[i] set to true.

--
regards,
Andrei Lepikhov