On 3/8/24 12:28, Andrey M. Borodin wrote:
Hello everyone!

Thanks for working on this, really nice feature!

On 9 Jan 2024, at 01:40, Joe Conway <m...@joeconway.com> wrote:

Thanks -- will have a look

Joe, recently folks proposed a lot of patches in this thread that seem like
diverted from original way of implementation.
As an author of CF entry [0] can you please comment on which patch version
needs review?

I don't know if I agree with the proposed changes, but I have also been waiting to see how the parallel discussion regarding COPY extensibility shakes out.

And there were a couple of issues found that need to be tracked down.

Additionally I have had time/availability challenges recently.

Overall, chances seem slim that this will make it into 17, but I have not quite given up hope yet either.

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team