Hello Peter,

03.04.2024 22:53, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
On Mon, Apr 1, 2024 at 6:33 PM Peter Geoghegan <p...@bowt.ie> wrote:
Note: v18 doesn't have any adjustments to the costing, as originally
planned. I'll probably need to post a revised patch with improved (or
at least polished) costing in the next few days, so that others will
have the opportunity to comment before I commit the patch.
Attached is v19, which dealt with remaining concerns I had about the
costing in selfuncs.c. My current plan is to commit this on Saturday
morning (US Eastern time).

Please look at an assertion failure (reproduced starting from 5bf748b86),
triggered by the following query:
CREATE TABLE t (a int, b int);
CREATE INDEX t_idx ON t (a, b);
INSERT INTO t (a, b) SELECT g, g FROM generate_series(0, 999) g;
ANALYZE t;
SELECT * FROM t WHERE a < ANY (ARRAY[1]) AND b < ANY (ARRAY[1]);

TRAP: failed Assert("so->numArrayKeys"), File: "nbtutils.c", Line: 560, PID:
3251267

Best regards,
Alexander