On 07/01/2018 10:27 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 01:03:18PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
Okay, I have done so in the updated set attached.  I have added some
documentation as well in fdwhandler.sgml about those two new things.
That's too late for v11 of course, so let's them sit until the time
comes.
Attached are refreshed versions for this commit fest.  The deal for this
commit fest is to not consider large patches this time, so please let me
suggest to discard 0003 even if it is very mechanical.  I would like
however to get 0001 and 0002 merged during this commit fest so as we can
move on with this thread as those are simple changes, and finish 0003
afterwards.

I think you're asserting far too broad a policy for the CF, and in any case there has been no discussion of what exactly is a large patch. I don't see any great need to defer patch 3. It is substantial although not what I would class as large, but it also has relatively low impact, ISTM.

cheers

andrew