Thomas Munro <thomas.mu...@gmail.com> writes:
> On Sat, May 11, 2024 at 1:14 PM Thomas Munro <thomas.mu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Either way, it seems like we'll need to skip that test on Windows if
>> we want hamerkop to be green.  That can probably be cribbed from
>> collate.windows.win1252.sql into contrib/citext/sql/citext_utf8.sql's
>> prelude... I just don't know how to explain it in the comment 'cause I
>> don't know why.

> Here's a minimal patch like that.

WFM until some Windows person cares to probe more deeply.

BTW, I've also been wondering why hamerkop has been failing
isolation-check in the 12 and 13 branches for the last six months
or so.  It is surely unrelated to this issue, and it looks like
it must be due to some platform change rather than anything we
committed at the time.

I'm not planning on looking into that question myself, but really
somebody ought to.  Or is Windows just as dead as AIX, in terms of
anybody being willing to put effort into supporting it?

                        regards, tom lane