Em qua., 3 de jul. de 2024 às 04:37, Daniel Gustafsson <dan...@yesql.se>
escreveu:

> Re-reading Nathans recent 8213df9effaf I noticed a few more small things
> which
> can be cleaned up.  In two of the get<Object> functions we lack a
> fast-path for
> when no tuples are found which leads to pg_malloc(0) calls.  Another thing
> is
> that we in one place reset the PQExpBuffer immediately after creating it
> which
> isn't required.

0001 Looks good to me.

0002:
With the function *getPublications* I think it would be good to free up the
allocated memory?

     }
+     pg_free(pubinfo);
+cleanup:
      PQclear(res);

With the function *getExtensions* I think it would be good to return NULL
in case ntups = 0?
Otherwise we may end up with an uninitialized variable.

- ExtensionInfo *extinfo;
+ ExtensionInfo *extinfo = NULL;

Funny, the function *getExtensionMembership* does not use the parameter
ExtensionInfo extinfo.
getExtensions does not have another caller, Is it really necessary?

best regards,
Ranier Vilela