Andrew Dunstan <and...@dunslane.net> writes:
> On 2024-09-30 Mo 10:08 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Not entirely ... if fairywren had been generating that warning all
>> along, I would have noticed it long ago, because I periodically
>> scrape the BF database for compiler warnings.  There has to have
>> been some recent change in the system include files.

> here's what I see on vendikar:

Oh, wait, I forgot this is only about the v15 branch.  I seldom
search for warnings except on HEAD.  Still, I'd have expected to
notice it while v15 was development tip.  Maybe we changed something
since then?

Anyway, it's pretty moot, I see no reason not to push forward
with the proposed fix.

                        regards, tom lane