Hello, Robert

> My first question was whether TWO of them were dead code ... isn't an
> aggressive vacuum to prevent wraparound, and a vacuum to prevent
> wraparound aggressive?
Maybe i am wrong, aggressive autovacuum was your commit.
Message split was in b55509332f50f998b6e8b3830a51c5b9d8f666aa
Aggressive autovacuum was in fd31cd265138019dcccc9b5fe53043670898bc9f

If aggressive really is wraparound without difference - i think we need
refactor this code, it is difficult have two different flags for same purpose.

But as far i can see it is possible have aggressive non-wraparound vacuum. One
important difference - regular and aggressive regular can be canceled by
backend,.wraparound autovacuum can not. (by checking PROC_VACUUM_FOR_WRAPAROUND
in src/backend/storage/lmgr/proc.c )

regards, Sergei