On 28/06/2018 01:36, Nikita Glukhov wrote:
Attached patch with draft of SQL/JSON documentation written by
Liudmila Mantrova, Oleg Bartunov and me.

Also it can be found in our sqljson repository on sqljson_doc branch:
https://github.com/postgrespro/sqljson/tree/sqljson_doc

We continue to work on it.
Some structural comments:

- I don't think this should be moved to a separate file.  Yes, func.sgml
is pretty big, but if we're going to split it up, we should do it in a
systematic way, not just one section.

I'm in favor of doing that. It's rather a monster.

I agree it should not be done piecemeal.

cheers

andrew