On Sat, Sep 26, 2026 at 3:54 AM Masahiko Sawada <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> I've incorporated your comment suggestions, and updated cosmetic
> things.Please review them.
>

Hi,
I reviewed the TAP test and it LGTM. I found no correctness issues,
just a couple of nits compared to the neighboring tests. Please
consider these if they look okay to you:

1) Add the sync_slot condition to injection_points_attach() similar to
the neighboring tests, so the wait happens only when sync_slot itself
is being created.
2) Add a note() after wait_for_event(), as in the other tests, so the
test output shows when the sync is paused at the injection point.

Suggestion:

--- a/src/test/recovery/t/051_effective_wal_level.pl
+++ b/src/test/recovery/t/051_effective_wal_level.pl
@@ -617,11 +617,12 @@ select pg_sync_replication_slots();
                qr/sync_slots/,
                q(\echo sync_slots
 select injection_points_set_local();
-select injection_points_attach('replication-slot-create-begin', 'wait');
+select injection_points_attach('replication-slot-create-begin',
'wait', 'sync_slot');
 select pg_sync_replication_slots();
 ));
        $standby5->wait_for_event('client backend',
                'replication-slot-create-begin');
+       note("injection_point 'replication-slot-create-begin' is reached");

        # Drop and re-create the slot, and wait for the standby to replay both
        # the deactivation and the activation.

--
Thanks,
Nisha


Reply via email to