On 3/1/19 3:59 AM, Chapman Flack wrote:
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            tested, passed

For completeness, I'll mark this reviewed again. It passes installcheck-world,
the latest patch addresses the suggestions from me, and is improved on the
code-structure matters that Tom pointed out. I don't know if it will meet Tom's
threshold for desirability overall, but that sounds like a committer call at
this point, so I'll change it to RfC.

Both committers who have looked at this patch (Tom, and Andres in his patch roundup [1]) recommend that it be rejected.

If no committer steps up in the next week I think we should mark it as rejected.

-David
da...@pgmasters.net

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20190214203752.t4hl574k6jlu4t25%40alap3.anarazel.de