On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 3:28 PM Michael Paquier <mich...@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 09, 2019 at 10:48:49PM +0800, Paul Guo wrote:
> > Yes, the patches changed Makefile so that pg_rewind and pg_basebackup
> could
> > use some common code, but for Windows build, I'm not sure where are those
> > window build files. Does anyone know about that? Thanks.
>
> The VS scripts are located in src/tools/msvc/.  You will likely need
> to tweak things like $frontend_extraincludes or variables in the same
> area for this patch (please see Mkvcbuild.pm).

Thanks. Both Mkvcbuild.pm and pg_rewind/Makefile are modified to make
Windows build pass in a
local environment (Hopefully this passes the CI testing), also now
pg_rewind/Makefile does not
create soft link for backup_common.h anymore. Instead -I is used to specify
the header directory.

I also noticed that doc change is needed so modified documents for the two
new options accordingly.
Please see the attached new patches.