On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 9:46 PM Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 3:49 AM Prabhat Sahu <
> prabhat.s...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
>> While testing the Toast patch(PG+v7 patch) I found below server crash.
>> System configuration:
>> VCPUs: 4, RAM: 8GB, Storage: 320GB
>>
>> This issue is not frequently reproducible, we need to repeat the same
>> testcase multiple times.
>>

> I wonder if this is an independent bug, because the backtrace doesn't look
> like it's related to the stuff this is changing. Your report doesn't
> specify whether you can also reproduce the problem without the patch, which
> is something that you should always check before reporting a bug in a
> particular patch.

Hi Robert,

My sincere apologize that I have not mentioned the issue in more detail.
I have ran the same case against both PG HEAD and HEAD+Patch multiple
times(7, 10, 20nos), and
as I found this issue was not failing in HEAD and same case is reproducible
in HEAD+Patch (again I was not sure about the backtrace whether its related
to patch or not).

--

With Regards,

Prabhat Kumar Sahu