On Thu, Dec 05, 2019 at 12:55:51PM -0800, Jeff Davis wrote:
On Thu, 2019-11-28 at 18:46 +0100, Tomas Vondra wrote:
And it's not clear to me why we should remove part of the comment
before
TupleHashTableHash.

It looks like 5dfc1981 changed the signature of TupleHashTableHash
without updating the comment, so it doesn't really make sense any more.
I just updated the comment as a part of my patch, but it's not related.

Andres, comments? Maybe we can just commit a fix for that comment and
take it out of my patch.

+1 to push that as an independent fix

regards