I've not dug into code itself, I just bisected it.

Thanks for the report. I'll look into it.

Looked at it already.

Ah, the magic of timezones!

And yes, I can see the difference. This comes from the switch from cancel_pressed to CancelRequested in psql, especially PSQLexecWatch() in this case. And actually, now that I look at it, I think that we should simply get rid of cancel_pressed in psql completely and replace it with CancelRequested. This also removes the need of having cancel_pressed defined in print.c, which was not really wanted originally. Attached is a patch which addresses the issue for me, and cleans up the code while
on it.  Fabien, Jeff, can you confirm please?

Yep. Patch applies cleanly, compiles, works for me as well.

--
Fabien.