On Sat, Jan 04, 2020 at 06:19:33PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
Tomas Vondra <tomas.von...@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
On Fri, Jan 03, 2020 at 01:29:23PM +0500, Ibrar Ahmed wrote:
I want to be this time. This is my first time doing this.

It's not clear to me what's the process for picking a CFM when there are
multiple volunteers.

Up to now we haven't needed a process for that ;-)

I'd say you're it, since you volunteered first;

OK

and if you want to let Ibrar help out, that's fine, but it's your call.

I'm not against doing that, but I don't know how to split the work.

regards