On 2020-01-06 07:31, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 11:33:34AM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
Attached are two patches to remove these two symbols.  STATUS_FOUND can be
replaced by a simple bool.  STATUS_WAITING is replaced by a separate enum.

Patch 0001 looks good to me, but I got to wonder why the check after
waitMask in LockAcquireExtended() is not done directly in
LockCheckConflicts().

You mean put he subsequent GrantLock() calls into LockCheckConflicts()? That would technically save some duplicate code, but it seems weird, because LockCheckConflicts() is notionally a read-only function that shouldn't change state.