> On 19 Jan 2020, at 22:30, Dent John <de...@qqdd.eu> wrote:
>
> I have not yet made steps towards documentation, nor yet rebased, so the
> Makefile chunk will probably still fail.

Attached patch addresses these points, so should now apply cleanly agains dev.

I also changed the OID assigned to ROWS_IN and its support function.

In passing, I noticed there is one existing function that can consume and make
good use of ROWS_IN’s result when used in the target list, which is
row_to_json. This is good, as it makes ROWS_IN useful even outside of a change
to allow results in the FROM to be pipelined. I’ve called out row_to_json
specifically in the documentation change.

denty.