> On Jan 28, 2020, at 10:55 AM, Mike Lissner <mliss...@michaeljaylissner.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi all, I didn't get any replies to this. Is this the right way to send in a
> patch to the docs?

Yes, your patch has been received, thanks.  I don’t know if anybody is
reviewing it, but typically you don’t hear back on a patch until somebody has
reviewed it and has an opinion to share with you.

The feeling, “Hey, I submitted something, and for all I know it got lost in the
mail” is perhaps common for first time submitters.  We’d like to see you around
the project again, so please don’t take the silence as a cold shoulder.

—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company