On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 11:59 AM, 王胜利 wrote:
>        I am glad to know you are working on PG accumulated statistics
> feature, and I am interested on it.
>        I see these two patch file you made, can you let me know which branch
> of PG code based?
>
>        when I use this:  https://github.com/postgres/postgres/commits/master,
> and apply these patches, report some error.

Thanks for Wang's mail, I noticed my 0002 patch was wrong from v3.

Here, I attach correct patches.

Also I will begin to do some benchmark with higher scale and higher number of
users and try to change stats reporting implementation to not affect
performance, which I couldn't have not started because of another tasks.

--
Yoshikazu Imai