Hello Thomas,

Thank you very much! I'm going to send a new patch set until the end of
this week (I'm sorry I was very busy in the release of Postgres Pro
11...).

Is anyone interested in rebasing this, and summarising what needs to
be done to get it in?  It's arguably a bug or at least quite
unfortunate that pgbench doesn't work with SERIALIZABLE, and I heard
that a couple of forks already ship Marina's patch set.

I'm a reviewer on this patch, that I find a good thing (tm), and which was converging to a reasonable and simple enough addition, IMHO.

If I proceed in place of Marina, who is going to do the reviews?

--
Fabien.